The ingredients and the method of cooking of this pork ribs soup is exactly the same as that for the ABC soup. Only difference is the meat itself and also as I think I am also coming down with the sniffles, I added a handful of peppercorns into the soup.
Pork ribs (1 used only about 300g)
1 big onion
salt to taste
- Put 3000ml of water into a pot to boil
- When the water is boiling, add in the ribs, onion and potatoes. Boil for 10 minutes in high heat.
- Add in some slightly crushed pepper corns
- Turn the heat down and add in the carrots and tomatoes.
- Leave it to boil at this heat for about an hour.
- Add some salt and a little pepper to taste before serving.