Monday, January 19, 2009

Bento #19

Wah.. it has been a long while since I have published a Bento post. It is not because I have not been Bento-ing, I have :). But I have not been blogging as frequently as I use to do. Why? Coz something is brewing in and soon I will share with you what's coming up :).

So, for this Bento #19, it is somewhat a left over from dinner the evening before. I made dumpling noodles for dinner and as I had extra dumplings, I decided to keep a couple to be brought to work the following day. I only cooked them in the morning.

In the evening, these were what we had for dinner....

Dumplings with fish balls in soup


Dry wanton noodles with dumplings

For lunch the next day, I packed these which I cooked in the morning....

Left: Wanton noodles with dumplings and fishballs
Right: Water chestnuts and jackfruit



Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah sedapnya!!! I thought of making dumplings for CNY. Never do it b4. For the soup put anchovies ka?

Unknown said...

che-cheh: yes, for the soup, i used anchovies and just a little bit of salt for taste :D