Friday, August 22, 2008

A Bento Party.... Here I Come :)

And they say that every cloud has a silver lining... and I think mine came in the form of a blogger... Pat of Bento Pet. I have not been accessing my PC since last week and I only got to read her post Bento Enthusiasts/Bloggers Meet? only when I came back to work on Wednesday morning. Despite the little bump in my personal space at this time, her post managed to put a smile on my face. She has so kindly, with her friend Emily, decided to organize a Bento Meet to be held on the first week of September. As days passed, the event is quickly taking off and it is really getting more and more interesting by the day.

The last post which was sent this morning has even promised more exciting things in the form of contributions for the goodie bag by my dear blogger friend SueSue of Cooking Momster. I am sure that before we get to meet, the event would turn out to be a real "Party of the Year" and those who will be meeting up will be talking about it for many years to come .. and I would like to bet my last dollar on this :).

I like it when I read her little marketing nudge which read "Venue: "Onsen"
Lot: B-G01, Block B Jalan Persiaran Surian, Palm Spring @ Damansara.
Kota Damansara. Tel: 7801 5366.
(Map will be posted soon)

Date: 6th September 2008
Time: 12.00p.m. - 2.30p.m.
Participating Fee: RM50/= inclusive of a complete Japanese lunch, free flow of Ocha (Green Tea), goodie bag of surprises and an afternoon of Bento-licious fun!

The lunch menu includes:
Kani Salada - Crabstick Salad
Mixed Tempura
Mixed Maki
Tori Karaage - Fried chicken
Niniku Chahan - Garlic fried rice
Mixed fruits
Ice-cream

Technorati Tags:

, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

2 comments:

allthingspurple said...

now to see whether anyone would take my 2 kids off my hand for the 2 1/2 hours. haha

Unknown said...

allthingspurple: oh.. i am sure a lot of people would love to take care of those 2 little angels.. :D